Search News and Information

Custom Search

March 11, 2005

I predict, Sonics vs Bulls

Line is 7 1/2
Under/over (total points) 196
That would be 102 to 94 and 1/2.

Isn't this a hopeful line? The line isn't a predictor of who with win but where 50% of the bets will fall. So, I'll guess that "people" have noticed that the Sonics don't lose three in a row and the hype is on the Sonics side .
The Sonics have been tired and the Bulls on fire. Both teams will look to slow down and defend at some point tonight.
I'll say it is under the 196 and the Sonics win but don't cover the 7 1/2, final score 100 to 93. Sonics win.
I don't condone and do not partake myself, just use the line to show where the money follows the game.
I think having some rest will be good for the Sonics and they will defend a little better. It will be interesting to see how Rashrd Lewis plays tonight. He's been a little quiet and could inflate the scoring. Vlad Radmanovic should rest as much as possible. His wrist injury is showing up in his shot.
Go Sonics!

No comments: