Search News and Information

Custom Search

March 07, 2005

Early guess on the summer

I'll throw out there that if somebody is going to leave they will say anything to save face (unless they an idiot).
Last year I was a bit of a Nate apologist thinking that he must have been told to start James and Radman together. You can see here that they don't play at the same time this year.
http://www.82games.com/0405SEA2.HTM
Looks like a total of 62 minutes.
Here the free agents in order.
Nate sign
Ray sign
AD what's the market? I think he gets over paid to leave.
Radman/Reggie/Flip all RFA, cap holds are small
James, if there aren't many takers then I use him to bridge to Swift, he likely gets a market offer beyond what they Sonics want to pay.
Potanpenko left last November, we just haven't noticed yet.
Sund has kept the fax machine hot for over a year.
That leaves us with
Ray, Rashard, Reggie, Radman, Nick, Swift, Fortson, Ridnour, Flip, Wilkins, a #1 pick, 2 second round picks, enough cap room to sign somebody, makes 14.
That's good. One of the second round picks can go to NDBL.
I think this happens faster than I anticipate.

No comments: