Search News and Information

Custom Search

February 21, 2005

Sonics All Stars

The Sonics All-Stars kids looked unimpressive. They are not #1 options, other than Ray Allen, but do a lot of things to help a team win. I think Ricky Davis would look good in an All Star game, he's not going to win many games though. It is a subset of the All Stars that both can put on a show and win games doing it, like Iverson. I'm glad that some good players were invited to play with the All Star subset.
The closer to the playoffs we get the easier it will be for you to go on vacation. This team is young and the veteran teams will be gearing up. The Sonics were geared up in November.
On Ray, I think the Sonics know what the market is and will hold to it.
In the end they will either sign Ray or only take back in SAT that 68 mil. Just guessing at the number of team that would want Ray at his price and eliminating the teams with nothing to send back in trade I think the number is much smaller than any of us thinks.
I was hoping to have an idea of what the new CBA (contract) would look like by now though I'll guess that the Sonics management has a pretty good idea.

No comments: