Search News and Information

Custom Search

February 14, 2005

I wasn't going to bring this up

I wasn't going to bring this up but Mitch on KJR was harping on this this morning. He was wondering who was the guy that with 3 seconds left was inbounding the ball and missed a wide open Ridnour and then a wide open Allen. I was the guy driving down I-405 yelling at his car radio "It was Daniels!"
Of the players on the floor with 3 seconds to go AD was the last guy I wanted to throw the ball in. He does a lot of good things on the floor, making that pass isn't one of them. As it is, if Allen is curling off a screen and has to wait for the pass then what's the point of having the screen?
And another thing, he picked up his dribble a couple times in the first half when he would cross over the half court line that left me scratching my head.
If this is what I have to worry about with a team that is 35-14 then that's ok.
Oh well, game shouldn't have come down to that anyway against a team like Dallas.
It's going to be a long couple of days of crummy writers making bad trades and very little actual news will come out.

No comments: