Search News and Information

Custom Search

February 25, 2005

moving on with the rest of the season

Yesterday is over, 30 games to go, conference opponent in the house, Wally "who won no Seattle fans with his childish antics during the last meeting, " is back and I'll guess he gets some treatment by the Sonics front court. I can't imagine that it was just the fans that noticed that Wally was an assclown.
preview
http://www.nba.com/sonics/news/insiderpreview050225.html
Art Thiel is wearing his Green and Gold pajamas.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/213552_thiel25.html
What does the wallet say?
stardust opened at -6.5 and people jumped for the Sonics to cover, line is now -8. With the under/over staying nearly the same 190 to 191.
What's that 99 to 91, one point under and the Sonics better than the Twolves in the eyes of Stardust. Covering 8 with the total score under 200 is a convincing win (as opposed to covering 8 and the combined score is 220). In many minds the Sonics clinch tonight.
I think that Rashard has an average night on paper and the twolves throw every defender they can at him and lose trying to stop him. Just my guess.
I'll also guess that the Sonics look to lock them down, still cover the 8 but the final is under the 191, closer to 185, 96 to 88. That would be an even bigger win and I think it is very possible. The only thing to inflate the numbers is some garbage time scoring.
With the bad knee I would look to defend KG with James for as long as James can, after KG gets tired of the abuse and floats outside I'd send Reggie after him.

No comments: