Search News and Information

Custom Search

April 21, 2007

Is This It?

SEATTLE - No, things involving this much money never end cleanly, quietly, or completely. There's a market here, an area where people make enough money to support an average price to rent an apartment of $1000. They make enough money to pay more for an NBA ticket.
I don't see the Sonics walking away from the 15th largest media market just like that. I'll guess that a few owners at the meetings this week wouldn't mind having their team in this market.
It's not over until they leave, even then, it's isn't really over. How do you think Seattle got the Mariners?
Enough of that, you all can read the stories in the papers that report the news, and the stories planted by the Sonics in some other places, and the stories planted by the SEIU in the Seattle PI and Frank Chop's head.
I'm a citizen, I'll take any further conversationn on this topic to my local representation in government.

I think there is a remote chance that Paul Silas returns to work for Lenny Wilkins and the Sonics again, last time he was a player, they both got rings out of the deal.

No comments: