Search News and Information

Custom Search

September 27, 2007

I apologize to:

SEATTLE - I posted this as a comment at SonicsCentral.com, and I thought it was a keeper (unedited). The topic was:Happy Yom Kippur Howard


Mr Baker Says:
September 22nd, 2007 at 1:29 pm
Since you brought it up Brian, I was thinking about this while watching the Colbert Report. I wondered what Howard must be thinking, then, I thought about myself as Howard. In some ways he knew what could happen, but it is hard to be that successful without looking at the potential positive side of things as the likely outcome, or why get up in the morning. In some way I think he does have to get up in the morning and know that everybody he knows connects him to the Sonics and what is happening, like it or not. He lives in society with us, maybe not me, but maybe you, but others; they know.

Then, while watching Steven Colbert, thinking about Howard; I thought about what the effect of having Yom Kippur (or something like that) would be for me (being a non-believer), how to separate myself from my negative actions and resolve to act differently in the future, where have I been unnecessarily negative beyond the basic disagreement of opinion I have with another person. I’ll admit to them, bury them, and envision myself as my ideal. Look to the past, you go there, look to the future and go there. Then a commercial came on and I forgot all about it. But, since you brought it up Brian I’ll go ahead atone here since you are on my list.

I apologize to:
Brian Robinson, our ideas of what is a journalist are not the same, that doesn’t mean that I have to be an asshole to you.

Steve Kelley, I can’t nail this down to one thing Steve, in general, I didn’t like how you were critical without providing an idea of a positive outcome for
Sonics fans (until about two weeks ago). I didn’t always do the same thing, I should not have expected that from you if I didn’t expect it from myself, besides, Mike Seely says you’re a nice guy.

Just under half of the posters here, If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t write things that I didn’t agree with, I don’t have to agree, I do have to remember that you care.

That guy that didn’t wash his hands (this could apply to anybody), I didn’t have to yell “hey, wash your hands” outside of the restroom. It was up to me to tell you that but not in such a public way.

Anybody that has read my blog, sorry for not including solutions where I have written about problems, we lead each other into the past problems or future solutions.
http://theseattlesupersonics.blogspot.com/

Steve (sonicscentral xteve), I don’t have anything for you, I just didn’t want you to feel left out.

David Locke, (this is a tough one), I really didn’t like your play-by-play, but that doesn’t mean that I had to get you fired (I’m kidding, that one is on Clay), you care about basketball and the Sonics, I have to remember that if I ever write another thing about you (not likely, sorry).

Howard Schultz, it isn’t as hard as it looks to publicly apologize to the public for a public thing, I do not expect you to apologize as I have, but I hope that I have set some kind of example for you, should you want to.

That’s the past to me and not the future me.

Nothing but sunshine and happiness, or constructive criticism from here on out.

No comments: